[geeks] Audio CDR

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun May 18 12:20:11 CDT 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Audio CD-Rs (IIRC) pay a license fee to the music industry, to help
> subsidise them for their loss to pirated music...

Given the figures I've seen, that would mean audio CDRs should be
-cheaper- than the rest.  CD sales aren't in a slump, by any reckoning.

But, then, #include <suitssuck.h> and all.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Kitties are well-designed, efficient, fast,
Thorndale, TX      (    aesthetically-pleasing, and respectable.