[geeks] matrix: reloaded (no spoilers)

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri May 16 08:56:53 CDT 2003

> > Can't help but try to be the first geek to say they've seen
> it.  Very
> > different from the first movie, but very impressive.
> Anyone else see it
> > yet?
>
> I saw it.  Damn.  I REALLY enjoyed it.  I plan on seeing it again
> tomorrow.  Maybe I might put it back as long as this weekend =)
>
> --Kurt

	Me and the department geek girl I am sweet on left work early and
caught the 4:15 pm showing yesterday. Thought it was pretty good, but I had
to agree it does get a bit preachy. She was a bit lost since she had never
seen the first one, which made me wonder just how geeky she really was...

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org