[geeks] Speaking of SGI machines...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 14 18:16:02 CDT 2003

Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com> wrote:

> What is the difference between an O2 and an O200?  I am
> not familiar with the O200s at all.  Are these like the
> O2+?

Nope. An O2 is a workstation geared towards video production and
textureing work.  An Origin 200 (O200 for short) is a server that rarely
even has a framebuffer.  Origins are kickass servers too - especially
when you add things like craylink connectors....

--
Kurt             "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it
kurt at k-huhn.com   would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."