[geeks] Speaking of SGI machines...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 14 09:57:12 CDT 2003

"Eric Gregory" <egregory at www.bmwracing.org> wrote:

> > Is it just me, or are O200s getting somewhat scarce?
>
> It's not you...  I'm not seeing anywhere near as many as I used to on
> ebay. O2's are also getting rather hard to come by it seems.  For that
> matter, there just doesn't seem to be as much sgi stuff on ebay as there
> was say 6 months ago.

I should have bought one six months ago or so when I had an opportunity -
but no spare change.  These days I have scratch, and O200s are scarce.

And now I want an O2 again.  Why, oh why, can I not keep around the nice
gear....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."