[geeks] Speaking of SGI machines...

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Tue May 13 15:39:29 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 16:18, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> > I've got a couple and for a lot of things they just seem a little
> > sluggish, but the reliability factor rocks though.
>
> Sluggish?  You have a couple of Indy system with R4000PC CPUs? :)

Personally, I've got a couple of Indy systems with R5000SC CPUs, and
they still feel sluggish.  That is, until I boot up my R3000 Indigo,
then they feel like real screamers.

Speaking of which.  I've got no Indigo keyboard or mouse (everything
done remotely for now), anybody know of a place I could get some?

Caleb