[geeks] OpenOffice released for Irix

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon May 12 01:58:45 CDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> Guess what. I've got an Octane R12k-300MHz w/ 1GB ram sitting on the
> floor under my desk right now, unpowered.

As a neutral representative of that poor unloved Octane, I must compel
you to remove it from such neglectful and unfit circumstances an place
it under the watchful eye of a state-appointed caretaker.  The state of
jealousy hereby appoints me as that caretaker.  Please feel free to post
it to my place of residence, collect. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "The grabbing hands grab all they can, all for
Thorndale, TX     (*  themselves, after all, it's a competitive world;