[geeks] Re: [rescue] dataram dimm part #s

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 14:49:58 CDT 2003

NOTE: Transferred response to geeks at sunhelp, as I veered waaaay
off-topic...

--- Robert Novak <rnovak at indyramp.com> wrote:
> This is mostly for future googlers...

Nice, never thought of it that way before (in advance)...

> I seem to have one 60037, and two each of the others. If you're
> reading this in 2-3 years, please don't ask if I still have them. :-)

I get queries about items I posted for sale 2 years ago! ;^)

Also, as I prepare to go away to training, I just wanted to mention
that OpenOffice seems quite nice/usable on a Indigo^2 R10K @ 200 MHz
w/256 Meg RAM - at least as fast//usable as it is on my "wireless"
laptop, a Tecra 8000 with a PII @ 333 MHz w/256 Meg RAM
(RedHat/802.11b/14.1" screen & good battery life - but no sound :^( ).

I decided to take AOL up on one of their many offers I am exposed to,
and use a free for 6 months account to provide me with 6 months of free
AOL - I have to stay at a hotel without high-speed Internet... I had it
on my last business trip and I was spoiled!

Anyway, of to a software testing conference, I am bringing my Unix
Haters Handbook, a copy of Computer Calamities (from the discount book
sale posted a few weeks ago), and a copy of "A widiw for one year" - a
John Irving Book that I never really got around to reading before...

=====
Lionel