[geeks] Mac clone suckage

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Thu May 8 00:58:31 CDT 2003

This is just wrong:

http://www.2khappyware.com/corecrib.html

These people are selling cases so that you can build your own Mac. Yet
when the case looks just like a crapulent PC case, it just hurts my
eyes. While they have a concept for a slightly better looking design
(http://www.2khappyware.com/corebox.html), it just eliminates the
form/function pairing that I find so appealing.

Unrelated, but amusing: my neighborhood had a blackout last night and I
wound up walking around my house with my TiBook hoisted over my head,
acting as a flashlight. Sadly, I've done it many times before. You'd be
surprised how well they can light your way...

--
"It always feels so good to see Kissinger standing
beside a U.S. President. It's kind of like watching