[geeks] Various stuff FS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue May 6 08:52:06 CDT 2003

I've got various stuff for sale:

Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5360 DSL "modem"
- with five in-line DSL filters and one wall-jack-type filter
- in original box with manual (itself contained in a SBC
  "DSL self-install kit" box)
- Less than a year old - I switched back to cable

  $30, 3-day FedEx included

RIM BlackBerry model R800D-2-PW (the "small one")
- used with Skytel service here for less than a month
- Unit, holster, serial cradle, power adapter included (no software, unless
  I can dig it up)
- as pictured at
  http://www.skytel.com/products/blackberry_internet_hardware.htm (its the 850)

  $50, 3-day FedEx included