[geeks] The Core (actually a shameless plug)

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Mon Mar 31 23:28:24 CST 2003

> Movie work, esp. if you work "overtime", pays *well*.  For a total
> of about six hours work I made something like $450.  I wasnt even
> expecting to get paid (did it as a favor for my friend), but it turns
> out I got paid scale like veryone else. 8-)  Could even join SAG if
> I wanted to pony up the $1K membership fee.

Nice if you can get it.  I looked at the site but I wanted to see a clip of you!
Oh well.  One individual in my district has been in several "Law & Order"
episodes....once as a homeless person, next as an informant, then as an
alleged perpetrator.  Guess he's moving up in the world. ;->  He is the
type who could take off his glasses and look completely different (unlike
anyone who played superman).