[geeks] CycleQuad for trade

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Mar 31 09:20:03 CST 2003

Yes, it takes 4 CPUs and 12 Sun Dimms in 4s, and 2 1" SCA disks on SPUDS
(I've got the crappy purple spuds on the disks it comes with).  I'm
looking for 4-8 128s (assumeing that's rational for an E420
clone....) depending on how much shipping will set me back.. locally I'd
be happy to let it go for 4. (I'm right near DC)
	Nick