[geeks] 802.11

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Mar 24 10:00:02 CST 2003

> > $200 is way past my price range.  I don't really even need
> quality.  If it
> > works for four-five weeks and quits, that's fine too.
>
> Cheapest you're going to get for something new is around
> $80-100 for a
> Linksys WAP11.
>
> Bill

	CompUSA this Friday at their 6 hour sale had SMC wireless routers
with a 4 port switch built in for $19. Now we all know how that game is
played right :-). It had a starting price of $99 with a $40 instant rebate
at the register and a $40 mail in rebate. I happend to wander into comp at
exaclty the right second ( I came by to buy a game) and managed to snatch
one for myself.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org