[geeks] Whoo hoo... now this is a nice Linux

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 02:16:46 CST 2003

On Monday 24 March 2003 2:47 am, Michael Schiller wrote:
> same time with the same hardware. The original BSD for x86 was 386BSD
> which was around at the same time as v0.99 of yggdrasil linux, I

Possinly a bit earlier. I ditched 386BSD and went for Linux because
386BSD wasn't stable on the hardware I had (I'd blame the hardware),
and I ended up using Hlu's boot/root disks because I think this was
before any distributions were available. The kernel version would have
been about 0.95.

No idea what the year was though.