[geeks] Whoo hoo... now this is a nice Linux

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Thu Mar 20 10:43:27 CST 2003

XFS supporst ACL's built in?  Damn...
And to think I've been holding back on running winbind on our SGI here
because of permission issues.
Makes for a good argument to convert a few of our file servers over too.

Besides that, I've only used XFS on IRIX, but when it gets shutdown
improperly (we have bad power here, it happens a lot more than it
should) everything comes back without a problem.  It's beautiful.

Me vote XFS.

sim