[geeks] Looking for MMJ cables/adapters...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 20:51:20 CST 2003

I'm getting ready to get my stuff in order, adn I am thinking I want to
take advantage of the additional serial ports on my various DEC
terminals:

 - VT420

 - VT525

 - V<whatever> the plasma screen terminal I got from Mr. Bill (BTW, it
appears to work fine

Anyway, I'm looking for about 8 MMJ <-> DB25 cables, with the ultimate
goal of a clean cable from the terminal to the serial port on the
machine (no null modem/gender changers)... Something like 3 - 5 meters
would be great.

Any help is appreciated - I'm willing to buy a crimper and make my own,
but I am unclear about the wiring of the modular to DB25 end...

=====
Lionel

http://webhosting.yahoo.com