[geeks] doing the jigdo

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Mon Mar 10 12:44:43 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 01:11:28PM +0100, Frank Van Damme wrote:
	[snip]
> No experience with jidgo, but Debian has 6 or 7 cd's for binary alone. That
> means, depending on architecture. x86 is 6 and a half ;-)
	[snip]

Then I stand corrected. I played with Jigdo long enough to get the
minimal network install CD image assembled so I could boot and install
the packages I wanted with apt. I assumed x86 was still three or four
CDs for binary.

Ob bloat comment: Anyone remember how many bootable arches NetBSD
packs onto a three CD set?

- Ross