[geeks] This would make a good workstation

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Mar 4 17:47:02 CST 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> Especially that quad-proc 1.4GHz POWER4+ version.  MMMmmmMMMmmmMMM

We've "only" got the dual 1GHz machines here.  There are a couple quad
752MHz machines, but they're 660s.

> I was thinking more along the lines of multiple GXT6500P's doing
> multi-head.  *drool*

That would be quite nice, I imagine.  I haven't actually ever used any
of IBM's higher-end graphics options.  How do they stack up against the
IMPACT and IR families from SGI?

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "They're like candy for your ass."
Thorndale, TX      (*                       --Doc Shipley