[geeks] Re: [rescue] Paintball

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Jun 28 03:25:00 CDT 2003

On Saturday 28 June 2003 02:48, Michael Schiller wrote:
> On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 05:53  PM, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> > Besides one cannot call in fire support from the air in Paintball...
> > nor is there paintball artillery or paintball tanks.  There isn't
> > paintball teargas... and there isn't paintball napalm.
>
> And the biggest difference between paintball and real war... At the end
> of the day playing paintball ALL the members of your team get to go
> home!

You say it. Somehow I get the impression some people take all this paintball
stuff way too serious (and the "war game" way too much as a game...).

Personally, I played paintball just once, and not against "fanatics" but just
with people who had also never played it before. It's very amusing to cover
people's mask with that kinda mayonnaise.

--
Frank Van Damme    http://www.openstandaarden.be