[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Sat Jun 28 03:15:14 CDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Eric Dittman wrote:

> I can't complain about being crammed into 1x seat, but if someone
> sitting beside me means that I'm being crammed into 0.9x seat, then I
> definitely can and will complain.

Likewise.  I'm a small guy, but if the person next to me on a long
international flight (like to, say, Delhi) is scrunching me enough to make
my balls uncomfortable, I'll have something to say about it.  I did, after
all, pay for my entire seat.  If it's a shorter flight to, say, Atlanta,
or something, I'll probably just let it go.

Peace...  Sridhar