[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

David A de Gruyl david at bhaermandegruyl.org
Fri Jun 27 15:48:49 CDT 2003

* on [03-06-27 16:10] Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
>When I flew to LA, I looked at first class, and the price was closer to
>(but not quite) 10x.  When I flew to Jamaica, the price was closer to
>8x.

This really depends when you book it.  The base price is usually (for
business class) 2-2.5 times _FULL_ fare in coach.  Full coach fare is
absolutely rediculous -- $1200 from newark to St. Louis, $2400 from
Newark to Regina (Sk.) round trip.

You can get good deals if you can schedule trips properly.  But if you
can't, flying business class makes much more sense.

David

--
David de Gruyl <david at bhaermandegruyl.org>