[geeks] Moved to geeks [rescue] Look at my hub caps...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 27 13:18:16 CDT 2003

dittman at dittman.net (Eric Dittman) wrote:

> > hub cap mod?
> >
> > That must have been quite a site to see.
> >
> > Motionless car, turning hubcaps........
>
> He was on the side street, and I hit the brakes as I approached
> due to the visual cues I was getting.  The way the hubcaps were
> spinning it looked like he had just gunned it and was going to
> leap into the street right in front of me.

You can apparently get those rims at Pep Boys.  I don't know that I've seen
hubcaps though, the only ones I've seen are rims.  They're rather
impressive, from a manufacturing standpoint.  Also impressive from a
pricetag standpoint.  However, they're possibly the most silly and stupid
ricer-boy addition I've ever seen.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."