[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jun 27 13:16:32 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 02:09 PM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> How well sized is your spouse then?  I seem to recall seeing a picture
> when I met you and not thinking that she particularly stuck out,
> despite
> your voiced preference in women.  You certainly wouldn't be the one who
> would get charged as two people.

My spouse WAS... 5'7" and max 250 lbs... so not too big... she was on
average 190-210 lbs.

I don't think you knew me when I was married or even separated... but
you may have seen my ex's pic on the table in the front hall where it
still resides currently.

My girlfriend is 5'3" 330-350 lbs... depending on environmental factors.

Andrew