[geeks] FS: Cisco AP350 and 48V Power Supply

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Jun 24 12:37:38 CDT 2003

> Hmm that's a good point. Maybe I should walk over there today and ask
> them
> if they having any problems. I dont think they should but you never
> know.

Well, the power lines are not coax cable so some signal will leak either way.
A cable company in California was nailed by the FCC because of leaky coax and
channel "E" was creaming local 2 meter use.  I imagine this uses less power but
there is no sheilding on power lines. Potential problems.  Considering the lax
enforcement on noisy electronic devices (touch lamps, dimmers, computers, etc.)
this will be just noise added to a pile of noise that's already there.
Bob