[geeks] Re: [rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 22 23:09:06 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 08:42:36PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> In college friends and I used to go to Hardees at
> midnight[0] when they first started selling breakfast.
> I understand from a friend that a few years ago
> Hardees went from making the bisquits and stuff
> fresh to using frozen, so it's not as good.  There
> aren't any Hardees in the Dallas area, so I can't
> tell for myself.

When I went home [0] back in October to show Amy where I grew up, the
Hardees had been replaced by a Carls Jr. 8-( [1]

Bill

[0] Anadarko, Oklahoma.  Pop. ~3000.  All of 2 miles long from one end of
    town to the other.
[1] I wish I could get a good Mushroom and Swiss burger here in Austin.

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
austin, texas