[geeks] Quick CG question...

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Jun 15 19:12:14 CDT 2003

> On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
>
>> It costs about $1.50US/frame including developing costs. At least with
>> the quantities we are doing.
>
> My roommate asked me why I was smiling... I explained it was
> because I was wondering how long before Shawn came in on this
> thread and explained how it was done because HE does it =)
>
> --Kurt

Shawn has been ripping apart his render farm to redo the floor and put new
shelving in.

http://www.sgihelp.org/frantic/

Then I have a 2.2TB file server to build, figure out Vinum under FreeBSD (
to get the 28-9.1GB drives in our Sun A5000's as one slice), get 'Fast
Ether Channel' working under FreeBSD, get the Extreme switch into
production, and de-Windows two more file servers. All this before we get
source plates for the next project.

It looks like a busy week ahead :-(

shawn