[geeks] Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer go!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:35:06 CDT 2003

Heh, just rented a SPeed Racer DVD for my son, and I am cloase to
buying a copy for my collection - he loves it!

My son is six (and a very important half!), and this DVD has taken over
his mind! I used to love this series, and I enjoy it now...

Mine is borrowed from NetFlix, but it is available from Amazon.com,
see:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008IHAV/qid=1055460303/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-0744647-4608144?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

Enjoy (I know we will!),

=====