[geeks] So an octane just came in today... (graphics options)

KRM kevin at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 10 22:29:56 CDT 2003

And a steeper price for TRAM.

Has anyone here compared speeds between SI and ESI (a.k.a SE)?  My next
"rescue" related purchase will definately be some type of improved
graphics option for the Octane (currently SI).  An SSE board went up on
ebay a few weeks back for a decent price, but i'm wondering if the
second gen speed up would be worth the additional cost accosiated for
the 37mhz TRAM modules.....

/KRM