[geeks] So an octane just came in today...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 20:01:40 CDT 2003

And it has ESI as the graphics option - how good is this?

Also, what is the RAD audio option, is that standard audio?

Is an R10K @ 250 MHz better for general userland stuff than dual R10K @
195 MHz? (I'd suspect the latter, but want to be sure first - I'm only
going to keep one...)

Finally, I find my self in need of either a 68 pin to 50 pin SCSI cable
or a method to override the passwd file without booting off an external
CD - thoughts? (I think for my Indigo^2 I had to boot off the
CD-ROM...)

Thanks in advance,

=====
Lionel