[geeks] And now, for something completely different...

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 12:43:39 CDT 2003

I agree it is a good idea but bad implemented.

The soundlblaster audigy 2 external panel on top was very bad idea. Now if
he
has to plug stuff into that panel the wires will allways hang into his
monitor.

The cooling might be a good idea but I bet cha the whole case is acting as a
amplifier when the fan's start spinning and it makes the whole machine very
noisy.

I have a box that spin's about 5 fan's to cool the massive amount of
harddrives
in the inside and still when I open the case up a wave of heat comes towards
me. If I just could embed the drives into some liquid coolant that does not
conduct electricity that would be pretty sweet.

Cja,
       Thomas