[geeks] Unixsurplus.com - any feedback?

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Thu Jun 5 17:03:58 CDT 2003

I had a mixed experience with Bodo.  He was advertising an Indy Cosmo
Compress card on eBay.  I won the auction and it took 2 months plus half a
dozen phone calls before he finally sent it.  When I finally got the card it
WASN'T a Cosmo Compress card!  He refunded my money and told me to keep the
card he had sent me for my trouble (a Cosmo Audio card, which I've never
actually found drivers for).  So, while he made up for the problems, I never
did get what I wanted, and it was a huge hassle.

Caleb