[geeks] Qbus Backplanes

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Jun 4 16:11:19 CDT 2003

On 2003.06.04 20:57 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> And do you know where I could get a wiring diagram?
Google?
Well, I have the "pdp11 bus handbook". :-)
Think about it. If you have a QQ/QQ backplane, most of the signals of
the upper two connectors are connected to the same pins on the lower two
conectors. (Except some spare pins and the IRQ / DMA grand lines.)
If you have a QQ/CD backlpane, the contacts on the CD connectors are
connected to the CD connectors of the next slot and have no connection
to the signal lines on the upper two connectors where the QBus lives.
(Except GND and PWR pins.)
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen