[geeks] New Mailing List (sorta): SALES

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 3 21:26:58 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 05:45:01PM -0700, Brian W. wrote:
> Ok, so personal fs/ft is ok on geeks, commercial is not ok on sales without
> prior approval, so what would be left for sales to cover??

*sigh* how many times do I have to explain it.

SALES = okay for personal, okay for commercial (with prior approval)
GEEKS = okay for personal, NOT OK for commercial
RESCUE = okay for personal, NOT OK for commercial
SUNHELP = NOT okay for personal, NOT OK for commercial

If you're just a person with something for sale (NON COMMERCIAL), you can
advertise on geeks, rescue, sales, or any combination of the three.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net