[geeks] Best motherboard out of these three

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jul 28 15:04:16 CDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> > Fucking unreliable piece of rebooting-every-30-minutes shit.
>
> This might be worth the purchase of a cheap intel-based mobo.

I'm going to deal with it until I sell off the Challenge and my Pismo.
With that cash, I'm going to buy a PowerBook G4 to replace the Pismo,
and a used Dell Precision to replace the POS PC for the little bit of
'doze conslutting that I do.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford