[geeks] Re: Psychotropics aka anti-depressants, etc

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jul 27 20:47:29 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 10:49:40PM +1200, Gavin Hubbard wrote:

> I'm sympathetic to your position yet I'd be wary of making such a sweeping
> generalisation. After all, I've never seen a rhinoceros yet I do not take
> this to be evidence of their non-existence.

What?

I didn't make a sweeping generalization.

The sweeping generalizations are being made by people telling parents
and teachers that nearly every child who lacks attention span ADD.

By that definition, I cannot recall ever seeing a child that did
not have ADD.

That isn't a generalization, that is an observation.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com