[geeks] Psychotropics aka anti-depressants, etc

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Jul 26 23:14:58 CDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 10:47 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- "N.Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:
>
>> Of course, this creates a whole different problem...like
>> how conservative families tend to have more children than
>> liberal families.
>
> WOW - "sweeping generalization" just doesn't cover that statement...

Actually I can believe that generalization if only for one reason -
money.

Parents with more money, on average, have more children.  Conservative
families in the US tend to have more money.

Now I don't happen to have any data to support this theory but I'd bet
someone like Planned Parenthood might have done a study of this nature.

Mike

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655