[geeks] Psychotropics aka anti-depressants, etc

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Jul 26 15:41:23 CDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> I was one mentioned in the suit.  Kid got a 91.  Didn't do half of her
> homework.  Luckily, the board lawyer determine that if I gave her a 100
> she still wouldn't be validictorian.   Should have seen those sails
> collapse.

That's pathetic.  Someone totally incapable of doing simple fourth-grade
arithmetic sues to be valedictorian.  I swear, we're exterminating
ourselves, as a culture.

> to be a lawyer.  She's now teaching 4th grade.  Her parents split up.
> Isn't karma wonderful.....

The circle will be complete when she gets some greedy little shithead
like that as one of her students.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford