[geeks] SUN SHARES = butt wipes

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 23 18:58:50 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 06:21 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
> I hate replying to my own posts but also from what I can see it's too
> early to tell.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SUNW&d=c&t=2y&l=on&z=b&q=l

A one day drop of any company's stock is nothing to write home about.
Ever.  If that one day drop turns into a week straight of large
percentage losses, coupled with continuing economic bad news from that
company's finance dept - then maybe.  However, Sun is huge - very
friggin huge.  They're not liable to go away any time soon....

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples