[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Brian W. bri at sonicboom.org
Tue Jul 22 11:05:59 CDT 2003

The below is a key point, significant social issues almost almost pit the
rights of one group against the rights of another.
So whose rights are more important?  I'll vote with the those who best
preserve society's freedom.  What I dont want to see happen here is whats
happened to public religion, where a small percentage of vocal folks drive
policy for the majority.

    Brian