[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Fri Jul 18 09:08:27 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 08:48:54AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
	[snip]
> Naw, since the Thompson, we haven't been able to make a decent MG.  Now a
	[snip]

Drifting further off-topic, Auto Ordinance near Woodstock, NY still
makes them (or at least parts for them). Years ago I worked for an IT
shop that did some work for them. While waiting around, I got a chance
to watch a full auto test firing (cool!). At a local range one time I
handled a semiauto one with a loaded drum magazine- much heavier than
I expected.

- Ross