[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 18 07:46:23 CDT 2003

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 03:59:36 +0000 (GMT)
Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Michael Schiller wrote:
> > The 1911 .45 is a great gun, but I want to get a Desert Eagle in .50AE
>
> i'll take one of each. where's the line?

Forms at the intersection of Rt40 and Rt79 in Hebron, OH - at the gun
counter at Buckeye Outdoors.  At least that's the last place I saw the two
together.  The DE is a great gun, but the ~$1,000 price tag is a little
steep.  Especially considering you can get a mil-spec 1911A1, a CZ70, a
CZ52, a couple Yugo Mausers, and a Mosin-Nagant for that price....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."