[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Fri Jul 18 01:23:07 CDT 2003

> The problem I have is, how do you interpret the 2nd, does having a right
> mean that even though you are not training to handle it you get to have it
> (it being guns in this case) just because?

Could it be that in the days of the writing of the Constitution most
people who had "rights" were more knowledgable about the responsibilities that
went along with those rights?  I for one would want to know how to handle a gun correctly
if I obtained one.  My sons would also learn on no uncertain terms that
these are not toys and not to be played with.  And, of course, I would make damn
sure that no one would get to my gun who had no business placing their hands on it.
But that's just me....
Bob