[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jul 17 19:53:42 CDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 07:49 PM, Michael Schiller wrote:

> The 1911 .45 is a great gun, but I want to get a Desert Eagle in .50AE

The DE in .50AE is actually a pleasure to shoot. I shot one when I was
the range one day, I traded a few magazines with a guy who was shooting
his that day.  The gas operation actually makes the gun rather tame.

Speaking of 1911s too, have you ever shot a 1911 with a Ciener or
Marvel conversion, Mike?  I'm toying with getting one for plinking and
teaching the kids shooting.

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples