[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jul 17 19:38:40 CDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 02:38 PM, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> On Thursday 17 July 2003 23:03, N.Miller wrote:
>> You might want to check the crime statistics in Australia since
>> guns were banned, if you don't believe this.  Ditto, England.
>
> There are lies, damd lies, statistics, and statistics about crime.
> (How about my dry sarcasm?).

I figured you'd say something like that, so thought perhaps
you'd do your own research so you could evaluate the statistics
on your own terms.  Certainly, no statistics quoted by a gun-
totin' crazy like myself could be trusted.

=Nadine=

(back atcha ;-)...what were you saying about sarcasm and wit?)