[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jul 17 17:23:44 CDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 05:52 PM, N.Miller wrote:

> ....I live with a history major, have studied history and anthropology
> extensively myself (not *just* an English major and geek) and come
> from a line of Native Americans.  I have friends who come from
> all sorts of cultures and walks of life.  Viewing the past through
> a rose filter does nothing to honor the memory of great people.

It doesn't take viewing through a rose filter to recognize when one
group usurps the territory of another.  It's a simple matter of group A
no matter how nice or evil they are occupies an area... group B takes
it away and then acts like it's their god-given right.    Weren't the
Comanche originally fighting the Spanish anyhow?