[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Thu Jul 17 16:10:31 CDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> You seem to have this odd trust in government.  Why?  I've never heard of
> a reasonably sized government that can be trusted in any absolute sense.

I don't trust government, but that doesn't mean that I think it's
reasonable to go get a gun to change it when it works this well.  It's
been proven to my satisfaction that it can be changed from within.  There
are places where government doesn't work this well, but I don't think
that's the case in most developed countries.

Peace...  Sridhar