[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Jul 16 16:03:47 CDT 2003

Kurt Huhn [mailto:kurt at k-huhn.com] on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 3:19 PM said;

> Great Lakes Brewery makes a fine pale ale called Burning River, in honor
of
> the combustible Cuyahoga.  It's one of my favorites.  The Edmund Fitzgeral
> porter is awsome too.  A pint to the first that can name the reference
> "Edmund Fitzgerald".  :-)

A few months back my family and I stayed in a really nice hotel (the Karsetn
Inn, recommended) in Kewaunee, WI.

The dining room has several bits of art from the local 'nautical' art
gallery.  I found myself at breakfast staring at a picture of a Great Lakes
freighter, ship, floundering along in a storm.  I thought it was pretty nice
painting until I read the name plastered across the stern ... "Edmund
Fitzgerald".  Who hangs stuff like that over the buffet?

~Brian