[geeks] SGI announces new offerings ...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jul 14 10:46:58 CDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:38:16 +0100
Rob Fielding <rob at dsvr.net> wrote:

> I sure like this new desktop workstation ...
>
> http://www.sgi.com/workstations/tezro/

I actually let out an audible gasp, followed by "It's *so* pretty!"

I take back my comments on the name Tezro.  It fits, somehow.

I want.

> I'd like mine with 16GB and cream please...
>
> Plus the full announcement of it and the Onyx4 :
>
> http://www.sgi.com/features/2003/jul/onyx4/index.html

I'll take one of these too, in full dress trim of course....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."