[geeks] Adding PS2 ports?

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Sun Jul 13 11:03:26 CDT 2003

It's a pretty funky MB, actually. It's a custom design made by Smart
Modular Technologies (I posted about this thing a while back on Rescue
http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2002-November/066709.html).

I can't see any obvious solder points, and I no longer have a digital
camera (or else I'd post a pic).

--
"It always feels so good to see Kissinger standing
beside a U.S. President. It's kind of like watching