[geeks] Adding PS2 ports?

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Sun Jul 13 10:58:42 CDT 2003

Supposedly, it can be done, and I've even found plans for a special
Firebox serial cable used for configuration. However, it seems meant to
be used only when the OS (originally NetBSD IIRC) is running, not for
low-level BIOS stuff.

I've tried both my custom cable as well as standard null-modem
connections. I get nary a peep on either.

--
"It always feels so good to see Kissinger standing
beside a U.S. President. It's kind of like watching