[geeks] Re: New SGI workstation

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jul 10 07:44:39 CDT 2003

"From: Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz>
"
"There is a Sequent PPro quad in the room next to me which is running win2k. No flames please - it is running win2k because I couldn't get the Emulex FC-AL cards working reliably under anything else.

have you considered installing windows sfu 3.0?  this includes the
very good interix 2.2 unix layer that you can run along side or
instead of win32 on the nt/w2k kernel.  kernel drivers and config
files are of course shared.  costs $100, $50 with edu discount.